DATE & LOCATION OF OBSERVATIONS
Thursday 17 March, 2016.
John Woolley Building, University of Sydney, Camperdown NSW
Dry, stuffy. Dusty. Hot. Sweaty bodies. Sunlight from the window.
Small to medium chance of weathering report books in next 12 months. See Warnings Current.
Of increasing interest in the coming phase: temporalities of weather (predictive time / pre-emptive times) and instrumentalities of weather.
LATEST WEATHERING ACTIVITY
Bec’s tweets during the meeting, which lasted a few hours:
Milky mammalian weather brewing in Armidale Weather-Body. Bad skype connection.
- Mid-term evacuation procedures for Weathering #4 under review:
– Walter de Maria Lightning Field (US)
– Fowler’s Gap, NSW (UNSW art research station)
– Rocky Mountains back country
– camping somewhere in AUS with John Wolseley
- Conference presentations, late 2016 highly probable (ASLEC-ANZ Global Ecologies / Somatechnics, Byron Bay). Panel proposal or co-authored papers.
- Hosting a walk/talk with Frances Bodkin of Mt Annan Botanic Garden, in Sept/Oct. Deep time climatology.
- Series of occasional print publications – a kind of slow weather bulletin – that each document one exercise. Eg. An attempt to print the moon ?!
Ernie Dillard – Total Eclipse